Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If you need to make a return, we're here to help. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact us at email@example.com within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
We have a few things to keep in mind during the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition within 10 days of receipt.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
What can’t you return or exchange?
- Custom or special order furniture.
- Floor samples and prototypes
What if I need to cancel my order?
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be cancelled.
Standard Delivery Services
Holyspace schedules shipments with the contact details provided at checkout (email, phone number and delivery address). Always make sure the information provided at checkout is correct to avoid unnecessary delays for your delivery.
Small Parcels and Normal Parcels
Parcels are delivered by UPS. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email from us with tracking details. You will receive the same tracking details directly from UPS as well via email and/or text message, depending on the country of delivery. We ask you to monitor the shipment via the tracking information that is sent to you. Please check the UPS website here for further details.
UPS will make three delivery attempts to the provided address. After three attempts, the parcel will be available for collection at the nearest UPS pick up point. It will remain available for 10 days before being sent back to the warehouse. If your shipment has been returned to the warehouse you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a new shipment. An extra delivery cost may apply.
For our friends in Switzerland, Norway and UK customs fees and national VAT will be charged directly by the local tax authorities and need to be paid separately by the customer. Should you have further questions regarding these additional charges please contact your local tax office.